Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You should all be very jealous of me

The sun has just gone down, so its all bluey-grey outside and beautiful, i have no classes tomorrow and I am eating jelly babies. Are you jealous?

My Modernism class was good, i really like it. Who would dislike a class where metronomes are explained by the means of Rihanna, 'It’s like the bit, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh' and where he describes 'beyond sense' as 'beyonce, who is also beyond all sense'? Besides, it’s challenging which is much better than some of my other topics where its all a bit dull. I had a guy on my bus home talking really loudly in a weird voice about a holiday he's been invited on, and how 1000 is too much money, 'What about 950 mate, deal or no deal *manic laughter*'.

I managed to defeat my tower o'laundry, although this is only 1/4 of my wardrobe. I still had a lot of trouble finding somewhere to wear this morning. I should get one of those corny, slightly-chav-like t-shirts saying 'nothing to wear'.


Oooh, and can I introduce you to my new Imaginary Boyfriend?: Mr Coats and Jackets.


*sighs* Oh-so pretty.

Told you would be jealous!

No comments: