Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Maggie

I have never been one to shy away from cutesy, and Topshop have just produced Look Book's for their Spring/Summer collection - and i am in love with one of them: Maggie.
I don't mind their 70's one, or even their modern romance one - although the boho tech one does not appeal to me (Aztec prints and tie-dye...whatever!) To me, this look its Preppy mixed with Candy.





What do you think?

Oooh, this is for my UK readers. Is anyone else watching America's Next Top Model?
I say UK readers because the winner has been ruined for me nearly every cycle because of the American/UK scheduling. I think we're about 2 seasons behind. I LOVE Victoria, her face is so interestingly beautiful.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's cute, although I wonder where they got "American inspired" from - I mean, what Americans dress like that? Haha.