Friday, February 22, 2008

I don't want to own you, i want to love you

I am in tootsie-heaven; my feet are lovingly encased in comfy, fleecy socks. I have just brought them, and I am very happy with my purchase. I also got a new purse, black with stars, a lilac eyeshadow and some sour laces. I am a happy gal. This weekend I am seeing Merchant of Venice in Greenwich and I am trying to think up something cute to wear.

Yesterday I wasn't so happy, I was incredibly tired. Luckily, I knew exactly what I wanted: Diet Coke, my blanket, the window open so I could hear the rain and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I know it’s over-rated but I really love it, I even read the book first. I am a sucker for a romance; I even quote along with the words (see title). I am moving onto Sabrina and Funny Face later. I ordered Rufus' album Poses, because even though I have all the songs I wanted the cd too, I am obsessed.

I am going to adorn this post with some gorgeous photos from the movie:



Oooh, and a confession. I may be not in favour of Beauty Pageants but this American contestant has stolen my idea for my 'Talent'. I had dreamed of somehow doing this since i was 6 years old:

Yes! She is Truly Scrumptious masquerading as the doll in the movie Chitty, Chitty Bang Bang. Unfair.

1 comment:

LDF said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's overrated?!

You posted a pic of my fave line from the movie...you know where she's like "I can't tell if I'm knitting a sweater or a ranch house" or something like that.