Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girl on Film

I have another 'letter' post coming up soon, but I wanted to post some photos. I missed posting photos. Last night I went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall with my best pal. The movie is great, go and see it. I missed my bus because my brother and my Mum were arguing whenever my neck scarf was chic or pretentious. Then my Dad suddenly wanted a chat for 10 minutes as I was trying to go, 'so....its about what...yeah..like the pregnancy movie...oh right...are you going cause of Russell Brand....alright...yeah...bye'.

My movies outfit: Purple bubble skirt and pink tights - I wanted something bright to show next to my mac.

This is what comes of trying to photograph my new black mac when its cloudy. It took me a good 10 minutes to take this off in the cinema, much to the amusement of the people in the row behind.Its revision time so this is what my 'environment' looks like. Not so cute?

No comments: