Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Relationship Endgame

Hey

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've still been reading lots of other fashiony blogs every day but I couldn't think of anything to post. I'm in a funny mood today and I don't know why, I feel anxious but I'm not sure why. Yesterday was my last Modernism class, which is a shame because I really grew to like the topic, and doing Endgame yesterday confirmed it. Tomorrow I have my last class of the term, Feminism. Our terms are really short, we started earlier too, and whilst most of my Uni pals are breaking up for Easter - I'm done! Very strange, although I have my exams in May. I'm glad this isn't some kind of video blog, my room is incredibly messy; My bed is unmade and I am perched between my blanket and my duvet, my dresser is covered in hairspray and perfume bottles, my desk is full of bowls and glasses with sweet wrappers everywhere and my chair of full of laundry. I KNOW this and yet I still watched the new Skins and re-runs of What Not to Wear. My best pal sent me a card today which made me very happy. I still don't think I am entirely used to not seeing my friends every day like in 6th form.

Oooh, before I forget, if you want something great to listen to try The Brunettes. Their songs are so cute and catchy.

I just read my favourite blog, Jezebel.com and saw this; A recent poll of 66,000 men in the UK has found that the ideal woman is 133 pounds, has blue eyes, long blond hair and doesn't earn too much. In fact, UKDating.com says that 54% of males would not date anyone who earns more than £25,000 a year. Yet in America, a survey found that only 12% of US men would not date someone who earned more then them. I am not blonde, I'm sure i'm not 133 pounds and I fully intend to move to America after reading this article.

No comments: