Friday, March 7, 2008

Hula, Hula

I cannot believe this week is over already, its gone so fast. I only have one more week of classes, then I am off until May exams, although I have coursework due before then. My room is very cosy, Law of the Playground is on and I am eating my sour strawberry laces. Join me?

Look at what I brought today, ITS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER PURCHASED.


Look! The photo is not me, btw, I still have to find a photo. It's a photo frame with a effect so that the image it moves and shimmies. AND, when I press the button it make hulu music play and starts the effect so she 'dances'!

I know. I KNOW. I am so lucky. I love anything tacky.


I also got a card for my friends parents, its their party tomorrow. I still don't know what to wear. I got Glamour, with a free bag that's quite cute. Lily Allen is unnecessarily photoshopped to death on the cover though. I also got a hotpink folder.


This photo is messier than I thought! Its my new pink vase, cute huh? that sort of matches my wallpaper and my two containers of sour laces. Yum.

Have a fun weekend! - Oooh and any advice about the party outfit?

2 comments:

LDF said...

That little frame is so cute!
I've never seen those before.

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

i could sooo go for some strawberry laces right now!! infact i'll probably be thinking about them all night! and when my friends go to kebab king at 3am i will break into tesco for sweets :)