Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Gorgeous ASOS Sale Dresses

Even though New Years is over, surely now is the time to buy a gorgeous ASOS dress. Any excuse to buy something beautiful. I hope your New Years was better than mine, i'm a bit of a New Years scrooge. I will gladly celebrate any excuse for a holiday but New Years has always left me cold. Instead of thinking up fun resolutions or partying i end up being my usual melancholic self and dreaming of my when-harry-met-sally-new-years-eve-moment. Right now, i am willing myself to stop eating my miniature heroes and i am watching an old favourite - Pollyanna. Its relentlessly cheery and yet i've always loved it. Here are some pretty dresses i really liked. Love them? hate them? Comment!







Lace, £18, Cherry, £40, Brown, £20, Halter £13, Bow, £18 and Dotty Dress: £51

No comments: