Thursday, May 1, 2008

King O'Muffindom

Hey
Its my first exam tomorrow and I am TERRIFIED. To take my mind off of it I've been mucking about taking photos. Today I went to pick up a released paper for next week's exams, went with my Mum to her physio and I am going to place my vote later on.

Here is a delicious muffin purchased for me. I know the photo is out of focus but for some reason I like it like this. It has a layer of chocolate icing and sprinkles. King o'Muffindom.


Here, 20 minutes later - I eat absurdly slowly - I am watching Nanageddon, trying not to think about Othello and toying with doing some ironing.


This is my desk, full of all the things I love.

This is my revision-days uniform, I LOVE the shirt but my brother always makes fun of it and calls me a Hick/Loser/Farmer/Cowboy/Country Bumpkin/*noise like a pig squealing*

I hope your day is going well, and you are NOT voting for Boris Johnson. Ciao!

5 comments:

Miss Woo said...

muffin and tea I find is always the best pick me up for exams I think. and I'm soooo glad I'm not the only that dislike Boris Johnson..

The Clothes Horse said...

Mmm...muffins. I'm supposed to be working on an exam project right now...

Dawn said...

YAY CHECKEDNESS!!

Ahem. I love checks too. The grunge era was AWESOME. xD

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Your making me hungry for one, *grabs the screen*

LML said...

yummy! looks pretty and delish :)