I was tagged by the gorgeous white kitty-kat Iron Chic to fill out a questionnaire!
Here are the rules:
Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in year 6, probably on my school journey, probably wandering about Shanklin Chime in Isle of Wight - miserable.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1. Laundry. Always (not done)
2. Sort photo folders (not done)
3. Find something to do with new box of buttons (not done)
3. Freeze my minstrels so I can eat them (not done)
4. Think about writing a fic. (not done)
5. Some sort of exercise (not done)
3) Snacks you enjoy:
. I am addicted to sugar so: skittles, minstrels, chewits, chewing gum, jelly sweets, chocolate covered raisins, apple sweets, haribo (all varities), millions, crunchie. I also like quavers, popcorn, hot-dogs.
4) Places you have lived:
I was born in Greenford, then moved to Hillingdon when I was 1.
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Money to family and friends
2. Make my own tv comedy show
3. Buy Georgian, white house in Bath
4. Buy Noel Fielding/David Tennant/Julian Barratt/Matt Morgan
6) People you want to know more about:
Well, mainly people in literature really. How dull of me.
I tag = anyone! I read a huge amount of blogs..... Art, geek, fashion freak...Flying Saucer
...Hipster Musing...Daddy Likey...I spy, thrift eye...kingdom of style...tanng in the city...clothes
horse...this is how we live. - do it y'all!