Saturday, May 23, 2009

Prom Looks

To my prom, about 5 years ago I wore a long dress in a two-tone purple. I quite liked it, but I didn't love it. So if I could go back, I would change it. I thought I would indulge myself, and maybe offer some suggestions to everyone still looking to avoid a Molly Ringwald look.

ASOS.com is always a great option, with so much choice and its updated daily with new items:

Blue, white and purple florals, Coast@ASOS. £98.


Cream, brocade with a bow, £54
Strapless prom, Betsey Johnson@ASOS. £105.

Blue with a bow, Berman@ASOS. £150.

Pink parachute dress, £40.
Teal silk, £105.
Purple, Grecian, £75.
Red, high-neck, Kookai @ ASOS, £69.

Pink and white, pretty skirt, Oasis@ASOS, £48.

Charcoal lace, Oasis@ASOS. £47

Classic white prom, French Connection@ASOS, £46.

Strapless florals, £39

1 comment:

Emma x said...

Those are some gorgeous dresses x