Monday, January 5, 2009

Topshop...Topshop!

Hi!
I hope you had a lovely New Years?

I trekked round Topshop, Oxford Circus yesterday. Is it just me, or is there NOTHING good in the sales? I feel like I've looked at -and tried on - every single piece of clothing and it all looks awful on me. I tried on about 6 different dresses yesterday and they all looked awful. I slouched round to EAT to meet my pals despondent and frantically trying to flatten my stomach with my hands.

I should be doing work, but i've felt no inspiration lately. I feel like i'm waiting for something to happen in my life, but I don't know what.

Ned's declassified is on Nick, I used to love this show, even though I was too old for it back then. American Middle School looks very fun. Not the hideous Lizzie McGuire version, where everyone is all 'like' and mini-skirts, but this one with proper geeks and normal-sized pre-teens.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya..i too love wearing my Franco Sarto to work....its great
SECOND: wow very nice blog,am the one of luckyest person to get this "Franco Sarto shoes" Franco Sarto shoes..This shoes make me happy and joy thanks for this product