Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fall in Love

Sorry i've been such a terrible blogger lately, with the camera still not working. I have still been reading my usual fashion blog bookmarks though. Lately i've been busy writing a lot, moaning about the sunshine, watching my old SATC dvds and listening to Jack Penate non-stop.

I saw these at ASOS.com and fell in love.

I don't know when, where or why I would wear this - but I adore it

This hat is gorgeously cute.

I love this pattern, its so simple and pretty.

I like the pink and the frills

I like the use of white and pink as a peacock print.

An easy way to wear a trend, all in one dress.

Smart, casual chic.

2 comments:

Daniela said...

i love the white blouse with ruffles! that look is so cute i just got a similar top from shopgoldyn.com that i pair with a skirt and it looks great for work!

christine said...

I love the white jacket. damn international shipping!